Funny Experiences~

Go down

Funny Experiences~

Post by blackcross45 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Ok, so if you have any funny experiences that had happened that you just suddenly remembered, you can share them here.

Ok so, when I was in the 5th grade, I studied in an open classroom school. SO while we were in the middle of our discussion, it suddenly rained....

it RAINED INSIDE THE CLASSROOM!!!!!

I mean it rained inside the building.And all the stuff became wet and even I was wet. I don't know how that happened. But all we know was that our teacher was starting to curse at the ceiling for 'letting it rain inside the classroom. It was so funny.

Does ayone have any funny experiences?
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

View user profile http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny Experiences~

Post by musicxtensai on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:02 pm

xD open classroom school? *tilts head* but that's a fun experience! :DD

I think my most recent one was last wednesday when my Reading teacher asked me to say something in Japanese and she responded with, "You sound like Naruto!" And then she asked me to sit in seiza ON my seat because she wanted to know how long I can stay in that position. xDDD and when I recited, she was like, "The Japilipino Girl at the back" and I was like, "Miss, how do I stand up?!" and we were laughing so hard. xDDD Good thing I managed to stay in seiza for the whole period! xDD

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm

ahahahha~
Well, I had a very embarrassing moment a few days ago with jewl. We were coming from practice when this girl suddenly approached us. She each gave us a letter and after that~ she gave jewl a quick smack on the lips. I laughed at jewl's expression. Then after she smacked jewl, she smacked me and jewl was laguhing at me this time. We kept on annoying one another until we reached the classroom where we pormised to each other not to tell anyone about the horrid experience...

god... it still burns in my head.
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm

REALLY?! whoa... WEIIIIIRD!! And Jewl from the picture last time right? the one that's in the basketball club??

... hmm... i don't remember anything like that happening in our school~ :D except for one time last year when our senpais were having a fund raising (selling candy to the first years - us) and Ate Jaiza had this sign she held with, "Free Kiss" written on it xDDD and my friend who had a crush on her was like, "OH MY GOD, IS THIS A SIGN?!!! GIVE ME MONEY!! I'LL BUY!!!"

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 am

Hmmm weird experiences... I have too many to tell. xD I think I'm like a creepy pedo to my friends though xD ....well, only to my best friend >P I used to always type "Hey sexy~" to her when she goes online on msn. I actually said that to her at the movies once. She was like,"oh god, not at the movie theatres too..." xD And yesterday, I went to the mall without her and I was complaining that her dad wont let her so I said "I'LL BE SO LONELY WITHOUT MY DARLING. TELL YOUR DAD THAT, HE'LL UNDERSTAND" She ended up not going though.. xD Maybe that was my fault? xD
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 am

i see~ funny and weird experiences~ okay i'll share mine but this is a bit embarrassing because it's really embarrassing~ hey amanda!! don't cheat on yamada!! okay??

i was walking nicely inside the hospital checking on my works to do as a student~ i'm wearing no heels shoes~ it's completely flat and a damn nurse or maybe a patient wet a part of the hall and i accidentally stepped on it! i slipped and made a half split~ my left leg managed to fold and helped me out of the total embarrassment.. the patients and guests goes like i just made a performance in front of them~ not that they know that i'm totally in bad mood after that~ another thing is that i'm laughing reading keito's jump paper (*eheeem KEITO's JUMP PAPER) nyahahaha~ he burned a part of his hair who wouldn't laugh about it?? and then when i looked up the headmaster is looking at me from the door and laughing at me saying "i look like a child enjoying a kid's show" (note i'm also wearing a blouse that normally it reaches these people up only to their waist but to me it reaches my knee, think how tall they are or how small i am) silliness is good sometimes but overdoing it is hideous!!
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ixa.velle on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 am

These are very funny!!!

@Amanda:
Oh god... That's so embarassing!!!!! A girl walking up to you then just kisses you~ Yamada will be mad at her!!
ixa.velle
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 181
Favourite HSJ member : 有岡大貴
Custom Title : Cause I'm not here.
Registration date : 2009-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:41 am

yamada will cry tonight~ i'll report this in instant~ (nah~ i won't do that~ after all yamanda pair is cute~ nehhhh~)
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 am

lmao xD Yes, Yamada will be jealous~~ xD Maybe I should fanfic this, ne~? xDDD

@Nami: ahahaha xD That's embarrasing >P

The most embarassing and funny experience I had was really bad... REMEMBER, I WAS LIKE... 4 xD Well, my sister was practicing piano and I was playing on my own beside her. I was obssesed with Dragon Ball Z back then, so I threw an epic dragon ball fighting pose and went "HURAAAAAAAAH" and then a huge explosive fart came out of me suddenly, and a ripping noise... turns out I farted a hole in my underwear AND my jeans.... infront of my sister and the rest of my family.. xD Talk about embarrasing xD I keep thinking back to that moment and laugh my head off at that xD I was a gassy kid... xD;
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Ahahaha~

I won't hide it anymore that I've already been kissed by girls before... it's just too embarrassing when I think what had happened. Don't worry, I'm still a fan and I'm not falling inlove with a girl~
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ixa.velle on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:14 pm

*coughs* not falling in love with a girl... *coughs*

Anyways, here's a funny experience of mine.
For the first eleven years of my life, I've been travelling all around the world. So just think of me transferring schools all the time. So the first time I've stepped foot in England was when I was only 6 years old. And I couldn't speak 'English Slang'. Anyways, I attended school in England for half a year. So one day, it was during Literature Class. So our lesson was just basic English Grammar. My teacher was this old smelly English lady whom I didn't pay attention to. So when she called me "Ms. DeBeaumont!! How dare you squigle squagle in my class!!! Have not no manners young lady?" She called out my name. I didn't know What squigle squagle was and thought it was acting like a squid. I replied
"But I'm not acting like a squid Ms. Andersanders."
My classmates laguhed at me and my seatmate told me that squigle squagle meant drawing and not acting like a squid. Then the teacher said.
"Are you daft woman? You might want to be selfless about yourself considering you're a teat of your mother!"
My classmates laughed at me and when i got home I cried.
I laugh about it until now. I know that this story isn't that funny, but the experience was.
ixa.velle
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 181
Favourite HSJ member : 有岡大貴
Custom Title : Cause I'm not here.
Registration date : 2009-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content