My little note~

Go down

My little note~

Post by ixa.velle on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Hey there everyone.

I arrived in Manchester, England two days ago from France. Apparently, I was relocated in Manchester due to some family issues that occurred while I was living in the Philippines. So, according to them, for my sake, I was transferred here in England and will be home-schooled. So right now, I'm getting ready before my French tutor, Monsieur Morosina arrives. He's really old and smelly. But he's a very kind teacher. I won't be able to log in as much since the internet here is slow. God. England really had to be upgraded. It feels like the middle ages here. But it's like middle ages with Starbucks near. So right now, I live in a loft. My room is on the third floor. Well, my room is the third floor. So when you step out of the elevator, welcome to my room. I'll post some pics up when I can. I live with my aunt and uncle. And other good news for me is that my father got out of rehab a three months ago! But he's still in Paris settling that feud. And the bad news for me is that he's getting married again. He's marrying that doctor from the rehab center who I think is a kind woman. But, how can he replace my mother just like that? God.

Anyways, the connection is getting really slow right now so I have to log off. I do hope that everybody does good in school. And Amanda, congrats on being president of the computer club. Take care of Niarra. And Nami, please continue your fic. And to the others, please forgive me if I won't be able to log in as much.

Au Revoir~
Tatiana Ixavelle DeBeaumont-Lavosier
(I legally changed my name from DeBeaumont to Lavosier)
ixa.velle
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 181
Favourite HSJ member : 有岡大貴
Custom Title : Cause I'm not here.
Registration date : 2009-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My little note~

Post by Luvdaisuke on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:16 am